Saturday, December 16, 2006

Reports of my demise are sadly mistaken...

Although it's a bloody close thing. After 72 hours between the bed and the "auxiliary" office, I am now officially over the stomach flu. Between cramps that made me wish for male-Midol (or horse tranquilizers, whatever did the job) and let's just say...um... uh....unpleasantness... down....south.... (yeah, that's not graphic at all) - I have recovered enough to blog about it. Let me just say, I don't wish the stomach flu on my worst enemy - not that I have one! Awful, just awful.
Time to catch up on everything while I've been incapacitated....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reports of his survival were premature. He has returned to his sick bed.

Anonymous said...

Oi spice boy! its your cousin drewballs got your card today cheers guys. Anyway like the blog kid, great to see your doing okay pity about the tom tits (shits).Here's my email address kensiko6@hotmail.co.uk if you wanna chat or check my myspace at myspace.com/cockers76. all the best for xmas.
drew x