Wow, it's been 2 years already. I'm stunned and amazed at how time flies. A quick list of things that we've learned lately:
1. You should always wrap presents for 2 years olds in tissue paper. It's HILARIOUS to watch them unwrap it.
2. Owen had to pick EVERY last piece of the paper and tape off the packaging. Hmm, does he get that from Dad or from Mom?
3. He's using his fork and his spoons much better these days. Not to say that the fingers don't get a work out as well, but he is really more coordinated when he feeds himself.
4. Of course, by the end of the meal, he still needs a good hosing-off...
5. He loves to play with bouncy balls of all sizes - and luckily, we've mostly trained him to NOT throw them in the house. We have to ROLL them in the house...
6. No matter what time we put him to bed, he wakes up between 5:15 and 5:30! Good thing I'm now a morning person.
7. He's a happy little sausage - he just got 4 teeth in at once, and was still giggly and laughing!
8. Goldfish (the little cracker kind) are addictive.
9. Ran out of stuff to list - time for some pictures!