Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged by Scat - Lemon Life

From Scat's Lemon Life Blog:

Here goes:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Aluminum Roll Shop summer employee. The dirtiest, heaviest-lifting job that a summer student could have - made me appreciate college!
2. Salesman at Brookstone. I loved their gadgets
3. Retail Manager, specifically linens. Yes I know how to fold towels and sheets!
4. Project Manager for a really huge IT Company

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Love Actually
2. Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
3. The Blues Brothers
4. The Lord of the Rings (the whole trilogy - teehee!)

Four places you have lived:
1. Bassaleg, Wales(born & raised)
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (growing up)
3. Oswego, NY (growing up)
4. Sacramento, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. My Name is Earl
2. Veronica Mars
3. House
4. The Simpsons

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Scotland - a great trip.
2. Hawaii - on my honeymoon.
3. Paris - for Valentine's Day!
4. Wales - even though it's always going to be home to me.

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Dave Barry’s Blog
2. My friends’ blogs (Even if I don't comment, I've probably been there every day!)
3. Gmail
4. Questionable Content - a great webcomic

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Meat pies (steak and kidney, yum!)
3. French fries
4. Potato chips

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep
2. Wales
3. Playing D&D with my friends
4. Nowhere else, really.

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond…..
1. I'm tagging anyone who reads this. If you don't have a blog to post to, put your answers in the comments!

Four Places you’d love to visit:
1. Spain
2. Australia/New Zealand
3. Ireland
4. Greece

Four foods you don’t like:
1. Quacamole
2. Oysters
3. Chinese food (ever since I went there in 2001)
4. Cherries.

Consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 jobs: Burger King cashier, check processor, car price economics researcher, day camp counselor

4 movies: Groundhog Day, Gross Pointe Blank, Matrix, Sleeping Beauty (when sick)

4 places lived: Cypress, CA; Alexandria, VA; Gaithersburg, MD; Sacramento, CA

4 TV: Veronica Mars, House, Grey's Anatomy, What not to wear

4 vacation: UK (except Ireland), Hawaii, Paris, New England states

4 websites: gmail, blogs, wherever google takes me

4 foods: creme anglaise, chile verde burritos, almost anything with tomato cream sauce (carrabba's mezzaluna...), almost anything with red pepper aioli (calamari, fries, veggies)

4 places to be: Anywhere there's friends and family - here, TX, CO, DCish, Wales...

4 tagged: nope, not gonna do it

4 places to go: Ireland, Spain, Italy,Thailand

4 foods - ick!: beets, black licorice, whatever they served me in 1996 at that vegetarian Vietnamese place, anything that tastes burned